Sportsman’s Campground Rules
Our rules are intended to make every guests stay safe and enjoyable. This is by no means a comprehensive list so please use common sense and ask if you have any questions. Non-compliance will result in the termination of your stay without a refund.
-Please conserve water. We have a limited amount of water. The blue hydrants are drinking, kitchen & bathroom water only. Never wash vehicles with water from the blue hydrants.
-The red spigots are irrigation water from the river. Do not drink from the red spigots.
-Do not play in or around the irrigation ditch.
- Drive Slow. Speed limit is 5mph. Limit the use of vehicles including ATV’s to entering & leaving campground. Only licensed & insured drivers are permitted to operate motorized vehicles in the campground.
-No Smoking in any of the buildings.
- Quiet hours begin at 10 pm.
- Guests are welcome but must register at the office before entering the campground. They are not permitted to shower here without paying and must pay if staying past 10pm.
-All fires (when permitted) must be kept within established fire rings, never left unattended and fully extinguished with irrigation water. Maintain a clear area at least 5 feet around the fire. Do not burn or place garbage in the fire pits.
-Park only in designated parking areas. Do not park or drive on the grass or off of the gravel. Please ask at the office if you need additional parking space.
- Bears: Please keep all food, garbage, bird feeders, dog food, dirty cookware etc. inside your RV, vehicle or cabin at night.
-Please recycle. Recycle bins are located near the dumpsters.
-The Lodge: Only registered guests are permitted in the lodge unless prior permission has been granted. The main room of the lodge closes at 10pm. Children 12 and under must always be accompanied by an adult while in the lodge.
-Children: You are responsible for the behavior of your children. Please supervise them appropriately & at all times.
- You are financially responsible for anything you, your kids or your pets damage.